We are open our normal business hours Monday to Friday from 7am to 6pm with a few new requirements and additional information abour services as outlined below to ensure safety of yourself and the doctors and staff at Altig Optical.
1. Every patient and visitor must bring their own mask (no exceptions allowed)
2. Every patient and visitor must complete a screening process upon entry to our office:
a. Temperature check: 99 degree or above required to reschedule
b. Complete a COVID-19 Pandemic Screening and Consent Form
3. No visitors allowed with patients, unless a minor under the age of 18. One visitor is allowed with a minor, who also has to complete the screening upon entry to the office.
4. Hands-off policy: Patients and visitors must not touch anything in the office unless permitted to do so by a staff member or the doctor.
5. Patients or visitors must not have visited a high-risk COVID-19 city within the last 21 days
6. For the convenience of our patients and visitors, we offer curbside delivery of glasses and contact lenses. Please call the office when you arrive in the parking lot for this option.
7. We are offering telehealth consultations for established patients who have an ocular emergency and/or are needing follow-up care using a app-based platform called EyeCareLive. Download the app on your phone, create an account, and search Altig Optical to request a consult. For more information, please call the office.
Thank you for taking the time to read the above information and we appreciate your understanding as we start our re-opening process. The above requirements may change at any time, so please refer back here for the most up-to-date information or call the office at 817-847-0030.