EYE CARE SERVICES AT Altig Optical
Our eye care center offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults. With a complete array of expert eye care services, Dr. Bill Altig, Dr. Neha Patel and our team, are dedicated to helping you enjoy healthy eyes and sharp vision. Whether you need a new pair of eyeglasses or treatment for an eye disease, our optometric team provides cutting-edge eye and vision care.
Eye Exams in Fort Worth & Much More
Our optometrist at Altig Optical provides eyewear prescriptions and offers corrective laser eye surgery co-management as well. You can get in touch with our eye doctor's office to set up an appointment at your convenience and learn more about some of our key services below.
Our Eye Care Services:
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Read about different eye diseases including cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and macular degeneration – about their causes and symptoms, how they are diagnosed, and how we can help you manage these conditions in our Fort Worth office.
- Read about different eye conditions such as astigmatism, dry eyes, and computer vision syndrome – about their causes and symptoms, how they are diagnosed, and how we can help you manage these conditions in our Fort Worth office.
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Orthokeratology, or "ortho-k," is the process of reshaping the eye with specially-designed rigid gas permeable contact lenses. The goal of ortho-k is to flatten the front surface of the eye and thereby correct mild to moderate amounts of nearsightedness and astigmatism.
- Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.). It can also provide the safety and eye protection you need as well.
- Try Latisse™ for longer, thicker lashes.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- A comprehensive library of vision-related information that will help you better understand how your vision works, common eye conditions, surgeries and how your vision changes as you age.
- As a child quickly develops and the myopia rapidly progresses, the child is at a higher risk of developing dangerous eye diseases later in life, such as retinal detachment, macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts. Learn how myopia management can help.
- Even without knowing the term "dry eye" or "Dry Eye Syndrome", if you suffer from it, then you are all too familiar with the soreness, discomfort, and even the constant misery that can come with dry eyes.