Amazing Selection of Frames and Contacts in Fort Worth
Making a decision about your eyewear goes beyond good vision and makes a statement about who you are. Your decision affects how you see and also how you want to be seen by others. But with so many different styles to choose from, getting the right look for your face and your lifestyle can be overwhelming.
New clients and all our current patients are welcome to visit us with their current prescription - no appointment necessary.
- We offer a wide range of contact lenses to fit your needs including contact lens exams and fittings.
- We carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Driving safely is an essential part of our everyday lives. DriveSafe is a special coating on Zeiss lenses that enhances your vision on the road.
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- We'd like to help you narrow your search with a few designer brands we are particularly fond of. We can take photos of you as well, to help you.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving... we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
- learn how to find your face shape, and which frames will look best